If you like black licorice, you'll like this mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Auromere was a perfectly good mouthwash. However, it's flavor is very distinctly anise. If you like black licorice, you'll like this product. But if anise is not your thing, skip it for a minty, cinnamon or citrus flavored mouthwash from another brand.

My favorite natural mouthwash by far

Posted by Donica on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different natural mouthwashes by different brands and I have not been too satisfied. I don't like minty, burning mouthwashes and most of them have burned and stung. I had to get used to the burning. This mouthwash, in contrast, is actually rather sweet and tasty. There is no sting or burn when I use it. I use it in conjunction with the foam-free fennel toothpaste by the same brand and my tooth are whiter and healthier. I love this stuff so much that I had to buy a backup, immediately.

Finally I found my favorite one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, love it and I will shop another bottle when I finish this one, with no doubt. My throat is clean from constant stret infection and from being swollen as I gargle my throat each time I flush my teeth. I like this herbaly sweet taste, it is not too strong, very good combination of herbs.

Tastes really nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a squirt-bottle, so if your aim is true it's easy to use. I could wish for it to be a little bit less sweet, but that's just me. If you like a mild refreshing mouthwash, this is for you.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You get your money's worth with this one! it is powerful against dental issues. I highly recommend it.

great

Posted by SHaneSHka on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much

Disappointed it has xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I avoid xylitol in the same way I avoid fluoride. Otherwise this product tastes great but it should remove the xylitol

Great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste great .... works great!

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its my favorite mouthwash! Very efective .