This stuff works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this at a health food store, but ordered later from iherb at a better price. I was looking for a salve to use on a fungal rash under the skin of my grandson. His grandfather had taken him to the doctor, who gave him a cream that got rid of it temporarily, but as soon as the cream was gone the rash came back. After 2 tubes of the cream, I doctored him with an olive leaf extract liquid & tea tree oil which I already had on hand & they improved the condition, but did not eliminate the rash. I went to the local health food store & asked for a recommendation. The lady gave me this neem balm to try. She said it was a new product to them, but it was supposed to work & to let them know how it worked. After a year of trying different things, the rash disappeared after adding this product to the regiment & it didn't take long either. I had never heard of neem, but I would recommend this product to anyone with a skin problem. Several months later my 90 year old mother had developed a rash on one ankle that she had treated with several creams & ointments. I gave her my neem balm & it got rid of her rash. I have ordered her some from iherb. She doesn't want to be without it. I ordered another neem brand that was a little cheaper & it worked too. Mother has had several rashes since & all have been treated successfully with neem. One warning-it stinks, but it works!

It's a balm....not a cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect it to rub in nicely like a cream. This stuff is goopy, and is great for dry skin, especially on my feet. I put the balm on before bed, and put on cotton socks (it will stain the bed linens). Yeah, its greasy but it is great for the dry cracked patches.

Sometimes it may help out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Decent ointment, but too tiny for its price. Smell could be much better. However, I appreciate naturality rather than scent. P.S. Bad smell, so what? It really works! I've been using it for several years already. Very gentle ointment.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's working great

Neem Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too thick, have use it on my fingers for fungus, couldn't tell it help a bit.

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smell bad. I mean, i dont mind the smell if this works. But! It doesnt! If you have skin abrasion or open sore, this product actually sting! I mean, if it stings and heals my skin well, i wont mind too. But! It doesnt! It seems that putting this on or not does not make a difference to your problem! I have eczema and it is important for me to use something that soothes my skin. I have tried another Neem salve brand and that works perfectly for me! Neem salve sure does heals my skin but not this brand though. So, i dont recommend this.

That thing stank

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This weird thing actually stinks weird yellow cream who smells like cheap arab food can't stand it

gross and yucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was kinda gross, i dont know if it was old or something, but it had a poor consistancy and a stong odor of curry/tumeric .you didnt want to apply this to your skin, blech!