fantastic

Posted by 5486389965368856385 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic smell love using it. Big fan

I AM BACK TO HARD SOAPS!

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after a few years of using liquid soaps i decided to try this one,it has a very strong smell that fill the shower and luckily the dominant herb is the Lavender which smells great and not the Neem that maybe good for our skin but smells like a rotten potato :). it dissolve the greasy stuff well and doesn't dry your skin too much although i wouldn't call this soap moisturizing.over all a good product that came very well wrapped & packaged,i recommend you try it and i will also try another types of soaps from this excellent company.you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

Great quality, smells incredible

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family uses all the Auromere soaps. The Lavender-Neem is soothing to the senses and skin. Highly recommend.

Posted by Gabrielski on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never thought that a soap could be as good as this one. Before I used this soap my hands looked very dry and it was so hard for me to believe in a recovery. After less than a week of using this soap, my hands looks amazing. No more dry hands; feels like velvet. Plus no artificial ingredients. What else do you need?

BRING THIS BACK! IM BEGGING

Posted by 5239059713868584285 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE PLEASE!! This is the BEST Soap I've ever had. Not only as a body soap, but as a cleanser/makeup remover & as a shampoo! It leaves my body and hair squeaky clean and soft. I would honestly pay retail price or even extra for this soap. I wish I stocked up because I'm running out. This breaks my heart. I'm begging you to bring it back!

סבון פנים מעולה.

Delicious. Superior price

The Best of best!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wonderful

Auromere, Ayurvedic Soap, Lavender-Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by feedMemore on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect smell and moisturizing effect.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a creamy soap with a hint of lavender - very nice.