Great ingredients!- no chemicals- makes us feel great : -)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both love this ayurvedic massage oil. We especially appreciate that there are no strange chemicals in it, just great traditional ayurvedic ingredients. The oil smells really nice, the skin feels great. As a woman I often use it also as a day- or night cream. Sometimes I also kind of sniff it up my nose before going out against allergies. Thank you auromere for creating such great products! I wish iherb would carry more products without chemicals in them that are true traditional ayurvedic products.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best ayurvedic blends in the market that I've tried. Very therapuetic.

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is nice and I can smell vanilla..

Best oil ever!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best massage oil i have used.You don't have to use alot.Rubs in very well and smells fantastic!!

Lovely body oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this massage oil instead of moisturizer while still damp from the shower. It has a relaxing scent that warms my heart as well as my skin!

warms sore muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good for sprains and muscle soreness. Very relaxing. Penetrating warmth, smells herbal and like India spices to me. Wish it lasted longer, though, as in if used for an all over body moisturizer it gets used too quickly (duh). Maybe IHerb will have the large size some day soon. The ingredients are exotic, the quality is superb.

massage oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has to be one of the best smelling massage oil, pleasant and feels good. natural aswell...

زيت مساج

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

رائحه جميله لكن كنت اتمنى ان يكون اكثر دهنيه Smell beautiful, but I was hoping it spreads more

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time to try this. it smells good as a nice medecine. also i like to brush my teeth with the toothpaste of this company.

Lovely

Posted by Korutherapy on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, warming and soothing. Highly recommended .

1 2 3