My only choice right now!

Posted by olofpersson on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful (a light scent of liquorice). The hair feels smooth and shiny! Lasts for many months (if you don´t have to much hair, that is). :-)

NOT "FRAGRANCE FREE"

Posted by Reviewer2018832 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product came up when I searched for "fragrance free" items. It may be free of perfumes BUT it has a very strong herbal scent which activates my allergic reaction to fragrances. I had the same problem with their soap. The culprit was probably the Tulsi (Holy Basil) oil in both products. I hope I can send it in without a rating since this is not a criteria for most people but is critical to those of us who are sensitive.

Great one!

Posted by ElizabethI on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a shampoo which does not dry up my hair and at the same time not greasy, yet have to moisturize my hair, and this one is the one that I had been looking for! And all its ingredients seem to be natural, my hair stops falling after using it, a great shampoo!

GREAT!

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm brunette, with middle length/normal/fine/thinning hair. I wash my hair every other day. I've switched my hair care products to this Auromere Neem Plus 5 Shampoo and Auromere Pre-Shampoo Conditioner Hair Oil, and I love the combination! Before, I was using Aveda's Invanti Ayurvedic 3-Step program for 6-8 months, which was not only pricey but sadly nothing exceptional... With this combination of Auromere products, my hair looks noticeably stronger, softer, moisturized, shinier and overall healthier! The herbal scent is light, not artificial, and its much milder than the conditioner oil's scent. It lingers a little in my hair which I don't mind. I really like this shampoo + pre-shampoo conditioner oil too much! From the ayuverdic ingredients to what it does to my hair and scalp. I don't need a lot with this shampoo, even when my hair is covered with the conditioning oil. This shampoo is a quite consistent/thick orangy colored gel and it lathers very well. Great product as most of Auromere's.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3047867 on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about 5 years now and like all there products.

Neem Plus 5 Shampoo

Posted by Justnatural on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have thin and fatty hair. Regularly I wash my hair every two days. I did not see any differences, my Hair keeps getting very fast fatty. Maybe it needs a while...

Very good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes my hear shiny and alive.

the best shampoo for oily hair

Posted by 5323450017700729714 on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to wash my hair everyday, but with this shampoo I can wash my hair every two days. Strong smell doesn't bother me. I highly recommend this shampoo for oily hair. I will re-order the shampoo as soon as it is on the stock.

love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice as shampoo and body wash

Not sure I like the smell, BUT

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do like the way this cleans my hair w/out stripping it. Makes my scalp feel good - non drying to skin like other shampoos.

1 2 3 4