love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A mixture of oil, which is applied to the hair before shampooing. Before every wash I put on the scalp and hair and hold for about an hour, and only then wash off all the shampoo. After washing your hair living and shiny, the scalp moisturized and no dandruff. Only the smell is not very pleasant.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love to deep condition my hair with a pre shampoo hot oil type treatment at least once a week. I have used everything from pure coconut oil to sunflower oil, and I like this the best because it saves me the step of blending my own oils. Also, my hair just absorbs this and after I shampoo it out and condition my hair does not feel greasy, just super soft. ( for reference I have long, semi wavy and dry hair that has a tendency to frizz)I'm not sure about it growing more hair, but it does make the hair I have feel much nicer. I also did not find the smell offensive at all, but if you do it is light enough that a couple of drops of essential oil will mask it. I tried it with spearmint EO and my hair smelled great for days.

Moisturizing, Protective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing stuff! I've used it twice and both times it has left my hair noticeably more glossy and softer to the touch. The smell is also unique, it's quite pleasant like maple & nuts until the neem scent sets in. However, the scent only lasts until you wash it out!

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using this conditioning oil after giving birth to my son when I noticed an enourmous hair loss and it actually coped with it - now I see many new hair on my scalp (it looks like a fringe now - 2-3 cm long :D). I used it as a mask and left it on my hair for several hours, I advise to use it regurlarly minimum once a week.

Hidrata y acondiciona el cabello

Posted by DelikatEssences on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un aceite ayurvédico maravilloso para el pelo, yo lo aplico la noche de antes para dejarlo actuar y al día siguiente lavármelo por la mañana, el resultado es espectacular. Había usado otros aceites ayurvédicos comprados en tienda hindúes en Londres y éste los supera en textura, olor y resultados.

Better than I expected

Posted by NaturalMystics on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this for 2 weeks but I have noticed my hair is shedding a lot less and you can't beat this wonderful combination of ingredients at this price! The only set back is the bottle is not made for shipping, I lost quite a bit of oil due to leaking.

la verdad, genial!

Posted by Pansinsal on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me ha encantado, yo tengo el pelo graso y no lo engrasa, se necesita muy poca cantidad y deja el pelo super brillante y con volumen. la unica mejoria seria el olor.... no huele my fuerte pero no huele maravillosamente bien.

Not great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Got this for a friend with curly hair, she was looking for something natural to help her restore her hair after giving birth. She did not like this product at all, unfortunately.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice oil, faint smell of essential oils and quite nice on the scalp. the only thing about it is that it is a bit hard to remove from hair, but that could also be because of my shampoo.overall I recommend it for scalp issues.

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see any effect at all.