Help

Great ayurvedic mud mask.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this rejuvenating mud mask: it gently cleanses my skin without dehydrating and irritating it. It does wonders for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, as well as for oily and combination skin. Unlike many other masks, this one is all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate and PEG free, and it has very rare and powerful ingredients: black clay, yellow clay, red clay and fuller's earth gently detoxify the skin, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells, unclog and tighten pores, while a potent blend of ayurvedic Indian herbs, plants and nuts, such as Indian gooseberry, mango ginger, pistacia integerrima, nut gra ss, Himalayan silver fir, embelia tsenam, sweet flag, bonduc nut, terminalia chebula, terminalia belerica, galangal and young terminalia chebula, soothes, tones, softens, nourishes and heals the skin, controls sebum production, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, firms, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin restoring its elasticity and preventing premature aging. I use this bud mask two times a week and it does wonders for my very sensitive skin without dehydrating or irritating it: it evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, removes all the redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin just glows - it becomes soft, smooth, firm and radiant. Would definitely recommend it.

Best clay mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used so many different types of facial products over the years and this one is my favorite. It tops everything that I've tried (even homemade facial products) and leaves your skin feeling softer, your complexion is brightened, and overall skin tone is evened out just after one use! It's one product that I keep reordering from iherb. I've heard some people complain about how messy it is (well it is dirt!), but I don't mind an extra rinse of the sink for amazing skin!!

A Beautiful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for those who can`t get by without an occasional roll in the mud - Rhinoceri, Hippopotami, and Elephants are GAURANTEED to love it ! I reckon it smells great and it`s good stuff.

one of my favorite things on this planet!

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

scrub-a-dub-dub. bring this into the tub. open its cute lid, hunt for the tiny little dirt scoop (for this is a powder still, as packaged). dump a scoop into the bowl/lid, add a squirt of organic jojoba oil (or not) and a few drops of warm water from the tap. stir with finger or handy scoop thingamajig for a few seconds. make a nice soft paste, not too dry or wet. smooth onto skin. look like you were rolling around in the mud with your dog. look like you are wearing intriguing coppery body paint. look like you live in an underground mud grotto. but only for a few minutes. perfect! rub it around lightly to exfoliate. let it soak in a bit til dry. rinse off gently... = glowing, lovely skin! amazingly lovely skin, really. it's very gentle on skin, and even if it gets in your eyes, it won't hurt 'em (i can vouch for that). and the benefits are wow. i'm all kinds of impressed is what i'm saying... try it yourself; they offer a larger size here on iherb, if you want to get a better deal on a product that may soon become a holy grail product for you, like it has for me. seriously, soon enough you'll be back here, to pick up the large one; it's that good... p.s. tub cleans up quickly with a squirt of castile soap (like dr. bronner's), if you make a royal mess... which is kind of hard not to do. it's part of the fun. come to think of it, kids would LOVE this -- an excellent bath-time incentive, if you've got to bribe 'em to get clean. healthy, radiant skin is a good enough incentive for me! wow!

Great Mask and Scrub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only use this product as a mask on my face. So far it's been amazing. I also found that if you rub it on your face it becomes an exfoliator as well, and it's gentle enough to do multiple times a week! I will be ordering again!

So good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good mask, makes my skin soft and look younger! A little goes a long time!

Great mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The mask do pretty good exfoliates the skin, tones, softens the contours. And do copes with cleaning pores. I consider this mask is a wonderful adding in home-made ubtans. Маска довольно хорошо отшелушивает кожу, тонизирует, смягчает контуры. Вроде неплохо справляется с очищением пор. Является прекрасным добавлением в домашние убтаны.

Clear pores, smooth skin!

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like its effect. The mask is well chitsit pores and refreshes the face. Its a little hard to wash off, so I use a luffa sponges out to smyst mask. Your face will be slightly colored by the color of the mask, but that should not scare you. Just wipe the face tonic. If your Hoja prone to dry, apply your favorite cream after the mask. Visit my page for more reviews...

Amazing !!

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, great stuff. Forget the negative reviews about the mess and smell, this stuff renews your skin naturally without chemicals in one application. My skin has never been so smooth and clear.

Auromere mud bath and mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THis is so wonderful it made me so well. My energy came back and also my cyst is going away. I put the mud with castrol oil on my cyst and I sleep so well.Well worth buying