combo skin

Posted by Reviewer2167070 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

best used on face at night wake up with amazing skin and a great price everyone should try this

great results...and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very very sensitive skin and am always picking out just the right things to use on my body because of it. This product is excellent! I used it head to toe and saw immediate results after washing it off. My skin became smoother, softer, evenly toned and I also got a bit of color to my pale skin (due to the little bit that soaked into my skin.). I haven't broken out into any acne or rashes afterwards which I'm usually concerned about when using new products. This stuff is fun to use; kinda messy but it's great after a light shower and makes you feel super clean.

Auromere Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask,

Posted by Reviewer1892440 on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved how soft my skin felt. Need to rinse off skin thoroughly or will stain towels or clothing.

smooth skin!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to use it in the actual shower..only used it on my face...my skin was very smooth!

No, thanks!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maybe if they provided it in a more pasty form, I could have been able to make less mess. I hated inhaling the dust while trying to dissolve the powder and it didn't do much for my skin either.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Let it dry as a masque then go in the shower and it becomes a scrub.

what you need!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, I thought that I would be orange, it is very busy with a mask, a well-washed off without staining the skin. The effect was very impressed. Actually, I'm a fan of any mud, clay packs of 3-4 different ... I have in store, but it was not yet! The pores are cleansed with a bang, and if masochku applied after steaming, just not take his eyes! Leather Velvet, Gorny, rovnenko, pErsik! Take a unique combination skin all the owners! Сначала, думала, что я буду оранжевого цвета, очень насыщенный он у маски, смылась хорошо, не окрасив кожу. Эффект очень впечатлил. Вообще, я любительница всяких грязей, пачек 3-4 разной глины у меня припасено..., но такой еще не было! Поры очистились на ура, а если масочку после распаривания наносить, просто глаз не отвести! Кожа бархатная, гладенькая, ровненькая, пЭрсик! Брать однозначно всем обладательницам комбинированной кожи!

i hate it!

Posted by Reviewer1038849 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it messing.

Great

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked very much. Good cleans, nourishes, firms and smoothes the skin, making it very tender and soft. Removes irritation, peeling. A nice, light oriental fragrance. I applied only to the face - sufficient for packaging multiple times. You can apply the mask to the entire body, can be added to the water and take bath with it))

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works quite well, but be careful where you drop it! It will leave permanent stains on any fabric that it is in contact with. An alternative use is actually to use it to color clothes with. I routinely use the rinsing water to re-dye brown shirts I have. Wash it off with a cloth, wring it in a bowl, and put the water in a bucket. Put the shirts in there, and stir regularly.

1 2 3 4