Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Let it dry as a masque then go in the shower and it becomes a scrub.

what you need!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, I thought that I would be orange, it is very busy with a mask, a well-washed off without staining the skin. The effect was very impressed. Actually, I'm a fan of any mud, clay packs of 3-4 different ... I have in store, but it was not yet! The pores are cleansed with a bang, and if masochku applied after steaming, just not take his eyes! Leather Velvet, Gorny, rovnenko, pErsik! Take a unique combination skin all the owners! Сначала, думала, что я буду оранжевого цвета, очень насыщенный он у маски, смылась хорошо, не окрасив кожу. Эффект очень впечатлил. Вообще, я любительница всяких грязей, пачек 3-4 разной глины у меня припасено..., но такой еще не было! Поры очистились на ура, а если масочку после распаривания наносить, просто глаз не отвести! Кожа бархатная, гладенькая, ровненькая, пЭрсик! Брать однозначно всем обладательницам комбинированной кожи!

Nice mask

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this only like face mask against impurities. Works well!

great results...and great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very very sensitive skin and am always picking out just the right things to use on my body because of it. This product is excellent! I used it head to toe and saw immediate results after washing it off. My skin became smoother, softer, evenly toned and I also got a bit of color to my pale skin (due to the little bit that soaked into my skin.). I haven't broken out into any acne or rashes afterwards which I'm usually concerned about when using new products. This stuff is fun to use; kinda messy but it's great after a light shower and makes you feel super clean.

combo skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

best used on face at night wake up with amazing skin and a great price everyone should try this

smooth skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to use it in the actual shower..only used it on my face...my skin was very smooth!

Auromere Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Loved how soft my skin felt. Need to rinse off skin thoroughly or will stain towels or clothing.

No, thanks!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maybe if they provided it in a more pasty form, I could have been able to make less mess. I hated inhaling the dust while trying to dissolve the powder and it didn't do much for my skin either.

i hate it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it messing.

Great

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked very much. Good cleans, nourishes, firms and smoothes the skin, making it very tender and soft. Removes irritation, peeling. A nice, light oriental fragrance. I applied only to the face - sufficient for packaging multiple times. You can apply the mask to the entire body, can be added to the water and take bath with it))

1 2 3 4