High quality organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Zinc not only a diaper balm that's a good non toxic sun block also.

Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my son's severe eczema. It doesn't cure it, but it relieves the pain and covers the seepiness. He likes it cuz it doesn't sting.

I don't even have a baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most natural zinc balm available. Try using it to speed up healing after shaving, waxing, on cuts or blemishes. It works great!

Diaper Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this balm. It comes off cleanly and yet offers good protection. Only need to squeeze out about 0.3cm per use.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When applied regularly, it helped improve my son's skin condition. It does fight diaper rash. As soon as I see any traces of red skin, I apply it and the problem solved!

Best cream for my natural baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been good with not exposing my baby to the slew of chemicals in supposed baby products. This one is my go to. I use it at night for preventative purposes and she has not had a diaper rash!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Non sticky, soft cream. I will buy it again.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hunting a paraben free rash ointment and decided to give this a go, and am quite pleased. The only reason I give this 4 out of 5 stars is it was a little watery when I opened it, and took a few squirts to get the cream. However, my daughter does not scream when I apply this, so I assume it doesnt burn - which makes me very happy! I will re-oder this.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the high zinc content and organic ingredients, not to use as a diaper balm! My zinc levels are a little low so some will absorb. I am using it on my face for skin health and eczema (zinc also apparently used to be used for skin cancers and I haven't had one since using this), and as a deoderant. It does of course leave a slight white sheen on your face, just rub it in or mix up. You could also use this for pressure sores, poor skin integrity and chilblains I think.

OK !