This one is really good.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son who is phobic about how his hair is washed ever since a soap-in-the-eye incidence with California Baby shampoo had no reaction to this shampoo. It must be tear-free just like it said on the bottle. A definite keeper!

Soft silky and glossy hair!

Posted by Reviewer2745899 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using Nature's Baby for my daughter before I found this. Nature's Baby tends to leave her hair a bit dry, but Avalon Organics leaves her hair soft, silky and glossy!

Mild and Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only soap I'll use on my baby as he gas eczema and it does not irritate his skin at all- It is very gentle--I LOVE IT...I would also like to mention the WONDERFUL customer service iherb has---they make sure the customer is completely satisfied--which makes them stand out above the rest!!

ALWAYS LEAKING

Posted by Reviewer2442894 on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ordered many times, always leaked during shipment. Please try to ship out all liquid items standing upright. Thank you.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1091782 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great shampoo for kids and adults! I love using it myself. Leaves my hair so soft.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3271763 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells like lemon, no irritation on my baby's sensitive skin. I'll buy it again!

good

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my kids like it

Супер!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошее мыло-шампунь с легким запахом лимона, замечательно пенится. ********* Very good soap / shampoo, the smell of lemon , Fine foam. ********* סבון / שמפו טוב - ריח לימון , הרבה קצף. *********

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is gentle and has minimal sting to my eyes when I put some on my wash cloth to wash my eye lid margins. It is not completely sting free with direct contact, but close! Update --I've recently added to my foaming dispenser in a 1:4 shampoo:water on my sink counter to wash my face and there was no stinging! I think it would be unlikely that a child would experience anything but a pleasant bath while washing their hair with this. The light scent is natural and pretty.

Good as a body wash

Posted by Reviewer1057804 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and is a great organic cleanser. Don't really like it as a shampoo though because it makes my kids hair feeling kinda like straw.