Help

Not just for babies...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this lotion! I can use it all over(even my face!)and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or break out my skin. I have even started getting compliments on my skin since I have started using it. My 4 year old son doesn't like the way it smells, though! :)

벌써 4번째 구매

Posted by orangegal on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

벨레다크림 등 유분있는 제품들 쓰고 피부 완전 올라온 아가 이거쓰니까 넘 잘맞아요. 가볍게 발리고 끈적임 전혀없어요. 그래도 촉촉하답니다. 아발론로션 가격도 저렴하고 용량도 많고 너무 잘쓰고 있답니다.

Fantastic for Littlies with Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely fabulous lotion. I have tried so many products for my little one with ezcema and this is the one that has really made a difference! It works in a matter of days, absorbs in really well, and doesn't have any wheat products in it either which is great if they have a wheat allergy. Honestly I couldn't speak highly enough about this product :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

Feels Smooth and Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is "oily" enough and yet feels light once applied on skin. Not much of a framgrance, but that is what I like about it. Works well as a massage cream for babay too.

Organic Baby product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is no scent at all, and it's not greasy! It's good to be used in the place where is humid and hot.

sooooooooooooooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought other lotion for my baby before, but this one is much better to be used in winter.

Wonderful...!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its always been a challenge for me to find a moisturizer to put on my face that won't make me break out in a rash. I have now found it. This is not greasy, it is light weight and has no offensive odor (barely has an ordor at all). Its absorbs quickly, leaves skin feeling satiny, and doesn't make my face red. Is great under poweder-type make up. Love it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

due to our line of work, my husbands hands are aways rough and the skin cracks easily. this lotion is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin soft. About the only lotion, that works for us.

Helped my baby's dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good for Singapore's humid climate. Moisturises my baby's skin adequately without an oily sticky residue