Gentle, nice light smell, but has benzyl alcohol

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bath & shower gel doesn't strip the skin, leaving it soft. The lavender smell is nice and not overpowering. A little goes a long way. The formula isn't so clean though, containing benzyl alcohol and tocopheryl acetate.

So Relaxing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Avalon Organics Shower Gels. My sensitive skin is calmed and never itchy after using these products. The Lavender scent is beautifully subtle and absolutely perfect for the end of a long, hard day. Foams well enough to use as a bubble bath, and makes a lovely gift for women of all ages. It is on my Favourites List!

Love this!!

Posted by Marie77 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the shower gels from Avalon Organics. They don't contain any nasty ingredients, smells fresh (the smell is quite strong, but goes away quicky) and works very well for my sensitive skin. Highly recommended!!

Smooth Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shower gel is great. My skin is sensitive with no itching after using and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. There is a light lavender fragrance but it doesn't stay on my skin which is great since fragrances bother me.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, light sent that is not overpowering.

Olga

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pleasant aroma)

Fresh air

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gentle smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive skin and this product has proved to be perfect to me. Not to mention the great smell.

Very refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. I have used other products from this brand, and the smell is fantastic, my skin feels great with this shower gel.

Perfect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this. The scent is just right, and gives great lather. I'm getting a bigger bottle next time.