Doesn't lather up much

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a clear gel with a very fresh scent which I didn't really like at first but now find myself reaching out more. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while which I like too. The product itself is in my opinion for people with dryer skin, it is pretty gentle and doesn't lather up much, I find myself using higher amounts this way...thankfully the bottle is HUGE. It would be great for people who don't have special skin needs to be addressed or the ones with dry skin. Me with my oily and prone to break outs would better stick with African Black Soap body wash. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Moisturizes and smells great

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

Great for dry skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Winters in Japan can be very dry. This is especially true if you live and work in concrete buildings. I used to suffer with very dry skin, the skin on my feet would crack and this made walking very painful. But since I've been using this moisturising shower gel, it's no longer a problem. Highly recommended.

Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when it came as I didn't expect it to be so huge! It looked much smaller in the picture.I was pleased by the value I get it from though. It lathers well & smells good, although the lavender scent doesn't stay. I'd love to smell like lavender after my shower. If it contains 100% organic ingredients, I'd give it a 5-star! Currently, it's just 70%.

suitable for whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby n I have been using it. very nice fragrance

Has natural incredients, long lasting, saves you money, feels great, smels great.

Posted by rautavaara on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all.

Lovely Lavender Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery. Lovely bath gel. Great as a shampoo too. Would order again.

Shower gel good for Sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time order for shower gel. My husband feels the shower gel good for sensitive skin.

Love the large bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the large bottle, which it came in some of the other fragrances though as I prefer Rosemary to wake me up in the morning. Be warned this bottle is lots taller than the rest of the range so if your shower shelf doesn't have the clearance you may struggle (think chubby 1 litre milk bottle with the applicator on top).

its great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love to use this shower gel very much, didnt use any other for few years already, smell good, relax & comfortable