Love Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What I love about this product and other Avalon Organics products is that they are free from sodium laurel sulphate and propylene glycol. I am nearly 50 and for 40 years of my life suffered from acne. I tried everything on the market to get rid of it but never could. Then someone told me to eliminate those two substances from my life which I did and my acne clearned up and never returned. So thank you Avalon Organics for saving me from being the oldest women in the world with acne.

Another Incredible Product from Avalon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Most shower gels, even some of the natural brands, contain parabens. NOT Avalon Organics! It's completely natural, contains nothing harmful, and the lemon shower gel smells amazingly good!

LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful refreshing smell! Love using this soap!

Keeps the mosquitos away and smells great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product for a couple of years now. I can buy it at my local Whole Foods market, but it costs less through iHerb, especially since my orders usually qualify for free shipping. I found out by accident that mosquitos don't bother me when I am using this shower gel and in the south that is enough of a reason to use it. It has a great lemon scent and doesn't dry out my skin. Love it.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way! This is such luxurious, invigorating stuff -- it completely makes my morning and centers me for the day. LOVE IT.

nurse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great fragrance

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's wonderful! Really wonderful! Smells like real lemons.

True Lemon Scent

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this batch gel and the scent is heavenly if you love lemon scented anything!

Smells and Feels wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love this shower gel! This is the first shower gel I've ever used that hasn't left my skin feeling tight and dry. This Shower Gel leaves my skin clean and soft. And, smells wonderful! I love it! I'll keep buying it.

I love Avalon Organics bath and shower products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shower gel doesn't make my skin dry. It is great!