Perfect choice!

Posted by DinaB123 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle gel. It leathers well and does not leave any residue. It is also non-slippery, which is a huge plus. I love the fact that it is fragrance-free (or almost fragrance free, it gives off a slight pungent whiff, which is rather invigorating). Olive oil feels luxurious on my skin. Also love the fact that it does not create slippery conditions in the shower. Its lather is rather rich - can be used for shaving legs as well.

Unscented, lathers well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having tried other brands of unscented soaps/shower gels made from mostly natural ingredients, with no parabens or sodium laurel or laureth sulfates, this is the first one we've had great success with. Others have had a variety of characteristics that prevented us from buying them again. Some have an odd "natural" odor that has lingered on the skin and been bothersome. Some are too runny and don't lather. A bar soap was almost perfect - just left a lot of residue (especially on the tub/shower walls). This one on the other hand had none of those problems for us. We have found a winner and are continuing to use it.

I like this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and can get very chapped and dry during the winter. This product has helped quite a bit. My skin feels smoother and has more moisture. Always a bonus in the winter.

The old formula was better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is mostly organic, and it's unscented. My skin is sensitive and I also like to be able to add essential oil to plain lotion or cream after a shower/bath, so this is welcome. However, my bottle seemed to lack the "organic olive, almond and grapeseed oils", which irked me. I had to take it to a Whole Foods and swap it for a bottle that contained the original formula, so if Avalon Organics changed it, they need to say so on this website and iherb.com needs to update it, as in now. I won't buy it off this site again, if at all.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not use it now. Hope it is good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great!

None Scent

Posted by TheBuzz on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fact that its non scented is appealing in itself. I like the product and the price. Bland.

My favorite brand of bath products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the combination of ingredients for Avalon products and that they are fragrance free.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good.

1 2