Wonderful aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, not only does it smell good, it's gentle on my body.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product which leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

Peppermint Bath & Shower Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most tantalizing shower gel ever!! Very refreshing to use and smells great. A great picker-upper in the mornings!! Love it!!

Lather is soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Peppermint smell is not overwhelming, it's paraben free and doesn't dry out the skin.

Fantastic! Helps my mom's SHINGLES PAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my mom keep away Shingles pain for about a year now. If she runs out, she starts getting the pain again. She keeps on hand always

Excellent, except the perfume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the lavender one. And I preferred it. The peppermint is too strong, and I almost felt uncomfortable while putting some on intimate parts. I will buy the lavender one next time.

natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one because it's natural and safe. Many shower gels have toxic ingredients. This one doesnt. I like the smell, but I haven't used it yet.

Good Shower Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just started using 1 bottle and it has a cool feeling, especially in the Summer. The peppermint scent is good. The whole family using it. Too much chemical these days, organic is safer. A good product.

Amazing for running a bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it when putting a small amount when drawing a bath, it smells not too strong or too subtle just right, and when not used in a bath it makes a very nice and rich lather, definitely buy it just the smell alone makes it worth it.

smells incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this peppermint shower gel. It smells incredible and leaves your skin a bit tingly from the mintiness. Foams just enough and washes clean, leaving behind a fresh scent. Love!