Avalon Organics Moisturizing Olive & Grapeseed Condition Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the BEST BEST product i have every found. leaves my hair shiny, takes the tangles out with ease. Please keep stocking this product!!! It has been the most difficult one for me to find that is everything fantastic.

Indeed effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is truly fragrance free, no irritating essential oils or 'natural' fragrances to aggravate the scalp. Hair gets the needed conditioning, and because of thick consistency, just a small nickel size dollop is enough, even for my long hair. Pleasantly surprised. Inexpensive too, a great bonus!

Amazing conditioner

Posted by naturellen on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing: it detangles my hair long so fast and it's clearly moisturizing. A little goes a long way and it seems to sink into hair. It doesn't weigh hair down or make your hair greasy looking. It's also very affordable. For the fragrance allergics out there this is a great find: totally fragrance free so it doesn't cause any reactions. But the best part is that it's so natural: no yucky chemical gunk in this one!!! Unfortunately Avalon has now changed the ingredients and added many drying alcohols into the new product. That's a shame since the conditioner was one of my favorites.

bon

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bon après shampoing basique, demele, hydrate et gaine tout en étant léger. Odeur neutre.

DId not do much for my frizzy and dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was swayed by the good reviews and the "extra moisturising" caption - nice price so decided to give it a go. I tried my best to get this to work but I did not feel or see any improvement after using the whole bottle in many ways.

Makes no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference after I began using this conditioner... It doesn't really detangle my hair, it's not easy or pleasant to use, and my hair look pretty much the same. It's not a bad product but I'm not really convinced.

Good value, but disappointing results

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't find this that moisturising, odd for a product that says it's 'extra-moisturising'. After I rinse it out my hair feels slightly rough, not silky smooth like it usually does after conditioner. Won't repurchase.

EXCELLENT conditioner!

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a totally scent-less product (yay!) and also conditions hair very quickly and extremely well. Also rinses out quickly and easily! And I only have to use the tiniest amount, so it lasts a REALLY long time. I try to choose unscented products whenever they are available and keep using whatever I find works well for me. This one definitely does the job very well and is worth purchasing again! The fact that it doesn't have any loud scents in it is super and healthier. (However, the corresponding shampoo is not very good and has several problems. Buy a different shampoo to use with this conditioner, instead, and you will be much more pleased.)

moisturizing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for something to be organic...it is very moisturizing..so soft to the touch....great for co washing...i just it!! : )

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is lovely. Nice thick consistency, with lots of slip for a silicone free conditioner. Much better than the shampoo in the same range.