Very close to very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is because I would like the texture of my hair to be as fluffy and soft after having used organic conditioners as if I'd use a conventional one. This conditioner doesn't quite do it, but it's close, very close. And has a good smell. I will buy it again.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is also a product with no animal testing, no parabens and so on, and is the reason why I bought it. Better for me, better for the rest of the world. It smells nice of Lavender, goes easily into the hair but for me it doesnt untangle all my tangles. My hair is long and thick and easily tangles, so i have to use other products to untangle it. This is a really nice product and I wish my hair wasnt so tangly, so I recommend the product to people with either short hair or long hair that doesnt tangle that easily.

Lavender Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is okay. Makes my hair pretty oily.

Great smell!

Posted by MissFrivolity on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hair and I find it's fantastic. I love the smell! UPDATE: I bought the big bottle and it seems they have changed the formulation. I hate it now!

Lavender conditioner ,Avalon organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lavender conditioner it's great I love it , great quality thank you

jan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great, i love it

Love this and the shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use the shampoo too. This stuff smells great and leaves my hair soft and silky.

Very kind to hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Avalon makes wonderful products

Hate the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is almost impossible to dispense the product out of the tiny hole in the flip cap as the product is very thick. Wish it came in a pump instead. Wasn't moisturizing for my hair, but it's better than not using any conditioner at all.

Nice but not moisturizing enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this conditioner in conjunction with the matching shampoo. I like the shampoo but the conditioner is not on par. I feel like it is not moisturizing enough for my long ends. I have to mix with enough conditioner to ensure my hair is tangle free. Would probably repurchase the shampoo but not the conditioner.