Formula has changed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years and was IN LOVE with it, perfect curls every time I conditioned...then I receive my new bottle and without even noticing the new label, plopped the conditioner in my hand...could immediately tell this was NOT my conditioner! Only then did I look at the bottle and there it was, label said Now More Sustainable and a new formula!! While more sustainable is awesome and new formula is not. It took me years to find THE conditioner that my hair loved. I'm sad to say my hair hates this new formula and I will have to start my search over for the perfect conditioner.

works great for certain hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter has extremely curly, dryish hair, this conditioner works very well for her hair type. my hair is fine and thin, and it is too heavy for it.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm rather disappointed in this product, it did nothing for my hair… Felt really ineffective. I would not recommend it.

For soft hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

I loved it at first but

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

then they changed the formula and now it doesn't work at all. I had to throw out the last bit because it was so frustrating.

Great Conditioner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner does a great job on my ageing hair. My hair feels soft and silky, not greasy, after using this conditioner. I will continue to buy it, and use it. :-) THANK YOU AVALON, and iHerb !!! Love you both!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I AM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS IN 32 OZ SIZE. THE PUMP IN CONVENIENT AND I LOVE THE PRODUCT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER EVER. SMELLS GREAT AND FEELS GREAT. ONLY ONE PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY FIRST ORDER - THE ITEMS WERE NOT PACKED WELL AND THE PUMPS ON 3 OF THE BOTTLES BROKE. IHERB.COM MADE GOOD IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE EITHER.

NOT SO SMOOTH! NOT SO GOOD! NOT FOR ME!

Posted by Choimin on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Despite many of the negative reviews from this product, I still decided to purchase this in hope that it might work for me. I've been using Avalon Organics Lavender shampoo for many months, and I believe that it is a great product. So I thought this conditioner from the same company must be good too. Boy was I wrong. This conditioner isn't so smooth like some of the brands I used before, plus it doesn't have any smell, literally. I don't really mind all of that but what I hate is the fact that this conditioner made MY HAIR DROP SO MUCH! It's not just one or two BUT A BUNCH! Like some of the previous review, this company might have changed the formula and I don't think I will order this anymore. Maybe it could be my hair but this is not for me definitely. I don't know what to do with the rest of this useless stuff....(sigh)

Not smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will try other brand

not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I want my hair to feel soft after conditioning, but this conditioner is not doing this.. The result is just like NOT using conditioner after shampoo..

1 2 3 4