Great!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Sep 24, 2009

Very nice conditioner. I have healthy, curly, medium thickness, ethnic hair and this conditioner works well for me. It's light, but effective.

Muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Encantada con este acondicionador, deja el pelo muy suave y brillante. La única pega que tiene es el tapón porque es un producto muy espeso y cuesta que salga del bote pero es por ponerle una pega porque el producto es genial

shiny

Posted by Reviewer2404898 on Oct 20, 2007

This shampoo actually does make your hair feel clean. I actually received a compliment on how the sheen in hair after using this product.

Moisturize and protects your hair.

Posted by Reviewer2884232 on Jul 27, 2009

I have used a number of Organic, all natural conditioner, and never was fully satisfied. I keep switching, going from brand to brand until I found this one. The smell is great, it moisturizes and protects my hair very well, along with the complimenting shampoo, it is my most favorite so far.

Good Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1475187 on Dec 14, 2009

This shampoo and conditioner cleans hair well and leaves it very manageable and soft. IT DOES NOT SMELL. It also does not agravate the psoriasis on my scalp. This used to be available locally, but they removed this particular kind--Glistening. The rest seem like they would be fragrant. I intend to continue with the glistening as long as it is available and even if I have to purchase it on line.

머리를 다 말려야함

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

머리 감을 때랑 말리는 내내 돈버렸네 돈버렸어...가 자동발사. 내가 유기농에 눈이 멀어 돈 주고 슈레기를 샀구나...싶은데 머리가 다 마르고 나면 갑자기 부드러워짐^^

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2150272 on Feb 23, 2010

not so great on my hair, made it feel sticky. felt like it would not take to hair shaft.

Okay, but not great...

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Dec 09, 2008

The fragrance of this conditioner is lovely, but the conditioning effects were not so great. I have yet to find a natural conditioner that works well for frizzy, curly hair...

disappointed

Posted by 4766256827345117410 on Dec 10, 2014

I have used this product for 7 years and found it amazing, it made my hair super silky. I no longer use it as they have changed the ingredients and it now leaves my hair dry. Very disappointing.

not good...

Posted by 5396117384509297046 on Nov 02, 2012

I need to use another conditioner in addition as this does not get through my long hair. There is also barely a hint of ylang ylang which is why I bought this.