Muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Encantada con este acondicionador, deja el pelo muy suave y brillante. La única pega que tiene es el tapón porque es un producto muy espeso y cuesta que salga del bote pero es por ponerle una pega porque el producto es genial

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice conditioner. I have healthy, curly, medium thickness, ethnic hair and this conditioner works well for me. It's light, but effective.

Good Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo and conditioner cleans hair well and leaves it very manageable and soft. IT DOES NOT SMELL. It also does not agravate the psoriasis on my scalp. This used to be available locally, but they removed this particular kind--Glistening. The rest seem like they would be fragrant. I intend to continue with the glistening as long as it is available and even if I have to purchase it on line.

Moisturize and protects your hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used a number of Organic, all natural conditioner, and never was fully satisfied. I keep switching, going from brand to brand until I found this one. The smell is great, it moisturizes and protects my hair very well, along with the complimenting shampoo, it is my most favorite so far.

shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo actually does make your hair feel clean. I actually received a compliment on how the sheen in hair after using this product.

머리를 다 말려야함

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

머리 감을 때랑 말리는 내내 돈버렸네 돈버렸어...가 자동발사. 내가 유기농에 눈이 멀어 돈 주고 슈레기를 샀구나...싶은데 머리가 다 마르고 나면 갑자기 부드러워짐^^

Smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not so great on my hair, made it feel sticky. felt like it would not take to hair shaft.

Okay, but not great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance of this conditioner is lovely, but the conditioning effects were not so great. I have yet to find a natural conditioner that works well for frizzy, curly hair...

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 7 years and found it amazing, it made my hair super silky. I no longer use it as they have changed the ingredients and it now leaves my hair dry. Very disappointing.

Not the same as before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You probably noticed the new tag on Avalon Organic products 'More sustainable'... OK but honestly this conditioner was much better before. It's like a different product. Before the change, this conditioner was perfect for my hair: more shinny, smooth curls, beautiful smell. Now, my hair are dry and super difficult to untangled. I am very disappointed as I really loved the old version. :(