Not satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2727227 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was misled by other reviewers into buying this product,it in anything but a NATURAL product for it has plenty of synthetic chemicals inside. The label states "no sodium lauryl sulfate..." but if you read the label you will find that it has plenty of chemical cutting agents like sodium methyl-2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate and others. In addition the scent is really unpleasant. I would definitely not buy again.

I did not see a better!

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was too much!my skin like that of a newborn baby!and cleaning and moisturizing!!super!

Amazing!

Posted by Linden on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for three weeks now. Smells fantastic, gentle but distinct lavender. Cleanses away all make up, does not dry out skin. Nice to use with clarisonic.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way!It leaves your skin feeling clean and natural, not tight and dry.

Avalon Co Q10 Face Wash works great!

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm noticing a difference after a short period of time. Deep wrinkles are starting to diminish and skin tightening. I will definitely try other products of Avalon for facial use. Can be a little drying, but with a good moisturizer, it balances quickly.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This makes my face feel really soft. I bought the toner, but I almost don't want to use that and a lotion after using this gel, because my face feels so good.

A Good Treatment Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1077930 on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans and moisturizes and smooths skin at the same time. This is the cleaner my husband and I will use from now on. I rub it into my eye area (eyes closed of course). My skin seems softer, smoother and discolorations have lightened too.

Clean and feed your face

Posted by Reviewer2167605 on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff -- easy to use in the pump bottle and it leaves your skin feeling like satin.

No more dryness

Posted by Reviewer2025658 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't dry my skin and it give me a clean and firm look.

[Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)] Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1569488 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well