Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this cleanser it is creamy and leaves my face feeling soft, not oily or dry while rinsing off cleanly. It has a very mild fragrance unlike some other brands loaded with strong smelling perfumes and odors. Avalon products are excellent and this was my first time shopping here at iHerb and it was a very good experience.

not for me

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a tradtional soap and water gal, but thought I'd give this a try since it was on sale. It is not for me. I did not care for the smell and it left a burning residue on my face and I do not have sensitive skin.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for a more smoothing, nutrient rich and moisturizing facial cleanser for my aging face and this one doesn't really work for me. Nothing against Avalon Organics because I've used and enjoyed other products from them. Unfortunately, this one stings when I use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best cleanser I've tried -- not drying, yet perfect for an oily/t-zone face.

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my third bottle of this. Very creamy and moisturising and skin does not feel tight after cleansing. You need a seperate eye makeup remover as it does not remove mascara very well.

Different but good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Again I have had to get used to the different smell but i love the way it makes my skin feel. It is not harsh or greasy and it rinses off well. I'm thinking that since it is all natural it has to be much better for my skin and I have sensitive skin. Many times when I try something new I get a reaction but I haven't with this.

not good

Posted by Njoudaj on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

milky , sticky and irritating to my skin , i felt that theres a fire on my face after using it :(

Πολύ καλό!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Αισθάνομαι ότι καθαρίζω το πρόσωπό μου με ροδοπέταλα...έχει άρωμα ανθόνερου!!!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good ^^

Love this cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hope they make a moisturizer that I will love as much as this cleanser. My face is so smooth after I wash my face!