one word = horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is an awful product for moderately sensitive skin. it leaves my cheeks looking beet-red (not the effect i was looking for). i purchased prior to reading the list of ingredients...this is as organic as mcdonalds.

Watered down ingredents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Avalon recently reformulated the CoQ10 and now has water as the first ingredent. The new label lists it as "New More Sustainable" Due to the water being the primary ingredent it now suds up when applying. The previous formula had lavender as the first ingredent and it was an excellent product. Avalon obviously watered down the formula for economic reasons which is a shame. I've now switched to a better toner that's not watered down.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I had to choose between this and the cleansing gel, I would take the gel. I can't really notice that this does anything for me.

not suitable to my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my skin got red and hot after the toner.

Avalon Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Avalon's Natural CoQ10 Perfecting Facial Toner for several months now and am very pleased with the results I see and feel. It is not at all drying which is important because I have dry skin. And using organic ingredients on my skin is very important to me, so I feel that I am doing a good thing for myself.

Another winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has taken me a little bit to get used to the different smell but it definitely works and gets rid of the left behind dirt without stripping my skin.

it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but i feel it has alchol in it.

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this lightly lavendar scented toner cleans my face and, hopefully, tones and tightens the skin. I'll have to use it longer to see those kind of results, I believe.

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very harsh smelling product and doesn't make me want to use it.

Kim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin is alittle sensitive to this product. Makes it red after use. Use sparingly.