scented again

Posted by Reviewer1216142 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product and have used it for years. I am sad to say I can no longer buy another one of Avalon Organics products because it is now HEAVILY scented with Lavender . Why this company insists on using lavender pervasively I do not know. For those of us who are scent sensitive it is becoming a greater problem to choose where we do our purchasing.

Amazing.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After having two kids I needed a little help it the tummy area and I noticed a difference within days of using this. It's been a few weeks now and even my partner can see the difference.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer3307254 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a component of young skin and Avalon Organics puts ample in their body firming lotion. I use this body lotion on my face as a day cream under my makeup and as a night cream to keep it young looking. Too many consumers don't realize tha many skin lotions contain propylene glycol which is similar to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and toxic to body organs. Just because a skin care product is sold on the drug store shelf, doesn't mean the FDA has approved it. The majority of products contain anything companies want to put in them.

dry skin & face cream

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. It has helped my dry skin, minimised spider veins, and in conjunction with lime oil and paw-paw cream, has cleared up my corn.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to compliment diet and exercise after having 2 babies in 2 years left the skin on my belly loose and saggy. I can honestly say I've seen a marked improvement! I no longer have a "pocket" that hangs down and my belly is smooth and flat.

It does firm!

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion actually does what it says. I only use it about 2x a week on the chest area and it has definitely improved thinning skin which leads to sagging (if 'ya know what I mean).

i like this body lotion very much

Posted by 4939802036472178378 on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am 62 and this lotion feels like good for my age!

Great Product

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this I use it as a face moisturizer and it has taken the redness out of my face Now my Mum uses it as well and it did the same for her

Easily absorbed and non-sticky.

Posted by 5545894339144663870 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mom and she said her skin feels slightly firmer after using it for 2 weeks. It absorbs quickly and does not feel sticky.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Jun 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superb product. Really does smooth and firm skin. I use this on all areas of my body, including my face, and I've had no adverse reactions at all.