Amazing.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After having two kids I needed a little help it the tummy area and I noticed a difference within days of using this. It's been a few weeks now and even my partner can see the difference.

scented again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product and have used it for years. I am sad to say I can no longer buy another one of Avalon Organics products because it is now HEAVILY scented with Lavender . Why this company insists on using lavender pervasively I do not know. For those of us who are scent sensitive it is becoming a greater problem to choose where we do our purchasing.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a component of young skin and Avalon Organics puts ample in their body firming lotion. I use this body lotion on my face as a day cream under my makeup and as a night cream to keep it young looking. Too many consumers don't realize tha many skin lotions contain propylene glycol which is similar to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) and toxic to body organs. Just because a skin care product is sold on the drug store shelf, doesn't mean the FDA has approved it. The majority of products contain anything companies want to put in them.

It does firm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion actually does what it says. I only use it about 2x a week on the chest area and it has definitely improved thinning skin which leads to sagging (if 'ya know what I mean).

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to compliment diet and exercise after having 2 babies in 2 years left the skin on my belly loose and saggy. I can honestly say I've seen a marked improvement! I no longer have a "pocket" that hangs down and my belly is smooth and flat.

dry skin & face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. It has helped my dry skin, minimised spider veins, and in conjunction with lime oil and paw-paw cream, has cleared up my corn.

i like this body lotion very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am 62 and this lotion feels like good for my age!

Co Enzyme Q10 Ultimate Firming Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It actually improves cellulite! Awesome!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superb product. Really does smooth and firm skin. I use this on all areas of my body, including my face, and I've had no adverse reactions at all.

I rarely re-buy same product here in iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Because, just simply, I like to use different products! I've bought for about 149products here this great web-site. (Including every categories' products) Most of all, in fact, all products have worked well for me. However, I don't have so special or different type of skin from other. I think my skin type is really not sensitive, but my skin is really dry. For instance, my friends who touched my skin always have said I had a so dry skin. Furthermore, one of them said me if I had worn stocking although that was just my real skin (T. T). By the way, I re-buy this lotion again because it really work well. You know, as many people, I also don't like the feeing sticky because of some creams or especially oil type of skin care products don't be absorbed to skin well, but it is absorbed quickly with light fresh smell. The most important things is my skin got bit moisturizer! As I mentioned above, my skin is extremely dry so "got bit moisturizer" mean for me is dramatical effect haha. *P.s: I was so surprised after I recognized I almost finished this bottle in less than an one month.. (T. T )//