Decent creme.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a decent creme, but has an unpleasant fragrance and has done no wonders to my skin. Derma e cremes are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Light and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2682975 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This night creme is slightly heavier than the regular creme but is still very light. It has a pleasant herbal smell that reminds me of Provence. My skin looks brighter but I think that is because I use the entire product line morning and night. Would highly recommend.

Great, Great, Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I love it! I use an additional night cream (have dry skin), and only use this 3-4 times a week, but can see a difference! My face just looks "fresher." I sometimes have used it during the day, with my day cream. Also, it is NOT greasy, very light scent, and comes in a nice pump bottle, so no waste. I just love it!

From Ireland

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im very happy with the product, it`s very light and smooth, non greasy but still needs a very small amount. Would definitely buy again. Thanks to iherb for it.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1292030 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these products! Makes my skin soft and smooth, and I can tell tell the wrinkles are getting harder to detect ;)

Great product/great price

Posted by Reviewer2102288 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought several Avalon Organics items at once. They have left my face noticeably softer. I didn't have any reaction to the products and they have a nice light scent. Definitely worth buying.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2449828 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about fifteen years and absolutely love it. I busy the "Night Creme", but use it as a day moisturizer under my eye make-up. The best price I have found is on iHerb and after placing my order, it was to my home in less than a week.

very good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes also dark circles in your eyes fade away

good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love

Amazing product.....A+++++++

Posted by Reviewer2888152 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product for about two years and I love it.

1 2 3 4