Help

Excellent Daily Sunscreen for Combination-Oily Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pro's: -Non-chemical based sunscreen; the active ingredient is zinc oxide which protects against UVA and UVB rays -Light, non-sticky, good smelling formula -Doesn't leave my skin shiny; gives it a matte finish all day Con's: -Does not feel like a regular moisturizer; however, I must say that even though it doesn't have an oily or luxurious feel to it---it has kept my skin moisturized through winter--so I'm okay with this

This Moisturizer is not for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the moisturizer for 3 days. Unfortunately, it didn't work for my sensitive dry skin. On the third day of using it, my skin became very dry and started wrinkled up even more. Perhaps, it will work better for people with normal or oily skin.

Strongly don't recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed with this product. Absolutely no firming, lifting and moisturising as declared in product overview. I have combination skin, after the application of this lotion, I had a feeling of tightness of the skin. Not a lotion, but white film, some kind of correction fluid Tipp-Ex. Also the fact that I ordered this product in February, received it at the end of March and found out that expiration date, marked on the bottle, was just till May 2013 is also a big minus. Настоятельно НЕ рекомендую! Очень разочарована этим продуктом. Абсолютно никакого увлажнения и "лифтинг" эффекта, как заявлено в описании. У меня комбинированная кожа, после нанесения этого лосьона, появляется ощущение стянутости кожи. На лице лежит белой плёнкой, как замазка или корректирующая жидкость для ручки. Также факт, что я заказала этот продукт в феврале, получила его в конце марта и выяснила, что срок годности, отмеченный на бутылке, всего лишь до мая 2013 года, является большим минусом для меня.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great sunscreen that does not clog pores. Don't apply too much,apply a second layer if you have to. As it dries you can feel it tighten your skin. What I don't like is the packaging, "pumps" cannot be recycled and the product gets stuck in the corners of the bottle.

Love it!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I`m in love with this moisturizer! First of all, I can`t say much about its moisturizing properties because it is not the only part of my skin care routine, but even if I skip serum in the morning my skin stays soft and smooth even under mineral powder and highlighter layers, I guess, that`s something. I like it and will reorder it, it makes a great sunscreen for any season except, perhaps, summer, when some extra-protection is needed.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product but I don't want buy it in future

It's good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's good product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this for the first time, though I did notice that it absorbs very quickly & doesn't sit on top of my skin, which makes me think it's helping with the dryness.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not loving this product as I do other Avalon products as I have to use double to amount to provide all over moisture to my face. Going to try the Vitamin C renewal next time.

Dry at first, then turns oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer feels dry on my face upon application but during the course of the day, it would get pretty oily. I use this on my hands now...