Awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am thoroughly enjoying this scrub. After almost two years of using a "different" exfoliating product, I discovered it contains a lot of ingredients (including parabens) I don't want absorbed into my skin. After some time searching for another product that would exfoliate my skin as well, if not better, I stumbled across Avalon Organic's version, and I love it. Actually, all of their products I've tried, I love. I should mention, I have very sensitive skin, and so far, this doesn't seem to be irritating my face. Give it a shot, and definitely purchase it from iHerb, I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else (including local stores).

PERFECTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a male who shaves his head and face and it is always best to exfoliate before shaving. I use this product every day to every other day. I love it. My skin is beaming. My ingrown hairs have almost completely ceased. And when I have ingrown hairs (i might have been a bit aggressive with my shaving) I use this product daily and !-BAM-! no more ingrown hairs. My favourite exfoliator... i'm on bottle (tube) 3!!!! I went to something cheaper and I'm back now. I can't live without this. It's the best. And awesome value! Use daily still. Beautiful skin still!!!

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pleasant smell of lavender, fine particles and a good effect after use!

Fine and strong

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels like scrubbing your face with beach sand. It does the job, but sometimes it could be too harsh. I didn't notice that this product could dry out the skin, but i'm using it only one time per week or two. The scent is very light and a little bit goes a long way for sure.

Wont buy this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is like old lavender, and this one does not clean my face at all. Feels greasy, and I got bad skin of this one. Will not buy again.

Fabulous

Posted by Malina on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked it a lot! Left my skin very smooth and soft.

Nice exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. My face is smooth after application, pore size diminished.

This is the best exfoliant I've every used, and it's plastic bead free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin always feels amazing after using this scrub, and you don't need to worry about plastic beads, it uses tiny bits of coconut.

Great value and good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used many scrubs over the years and this is my favourite. The grains are not too tiny or large, so they do a good job of exfoliating without the pain and roughness. Plus they arr natural apricot kernels, not silicone grains which cause havoc to fish and the environment. Smells nice but not too strong. My skin feels polished and brighter. This is my second tube. I love it. And it is great value for money. So much better than those expensive scrubs sold by cosmetics companies.

super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me it is a very efficient cleansing scrub, for a small price. It lasted a very long time. As my skin is sensitive, I think one time a weed is enough. My skin is really clear after using it.