Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1171902 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am thoroughly enjoying this scrub. After almost two years of using a "different" exfoliating product, I discovered it contains a lot of ingredients (including parabens) I don't want absorbed into my skin. After some time searching for another product that would exfoliate my skin as well, if not better, I stumbled across Avalon Organic's version, and I love it. Actually, all of their products I've tried, I love. I should mention, I have very sensitive skin, and so far, this doesn't seem to be irritating my face. Give it a shot, and definitely purchase it from iHerb, I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else (including local stores).

PERFECTION

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a male who shaves his head and face and it is always best to exfoliate before shaving. I use this product every day to every other day. I love it. My skin is beaming. My ingrown hairs have almost completely ceased. And when I have ingrown hairs (i might have been a bit aggressive with my shaving) I use this product daily and !-BAM-! no more ingrown hairs. My favourite exfoliator... i'm on bottle (tube) 3!!!! I went to something cheaper and I'm back now. I can't live without this. It's the best. And awesome value! Use daily still. Beautiful skin still!!!

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pleasant smell of lavender, fine particles and a good effect after use!

Fine and strong

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels like scrubbing your face with beach sand. It does the job, but sometimes it could be too harsh. I didn't notice that this product could dry out the skin, but i'm using it only one time per week or two. The scent is very light and a little bit goes a long way for sure.

Wont buy this again

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is like old lavender, and this one does not clean my face at all. Feels greasy, and I got bad skin of this one. Will not buy again.

Fabulous

Posted by Malina on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked it a lot! Left my skin very smooth and soft.

one of my favorite scrubs

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this scrub, the scrubies are very fine, almost like sand and it is extremely concentrated with them. I feel like this scrub is more gentle than others i have tried but still is more effective. You can use much less than with other brands and get what i think are better results. i wish they had other fragrance options though, i like lavender, but it isn't my favorite.

great product!

Posted by AnnafromUkraine on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product has great natural smell of lavender, not too intensive. Skin looks great and feels smooth and well hydrated!

Calming and exfoliates well.

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and nice smelling! A scrub is a mandatory regime in my skincare range!

super product

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me it is a very efficient cleansing scrub, for a small price. It lasted a very long time. As my skin is sensitive, I think one time a weed is enough. My skin is really clear after using it.