The best for sensitive skin!

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff and have been using it exclusively for a couple years now, switching only to the Cleansing Milk version of the product in the winter time. I have very, very sensitive skin, eczema, and it seems almost any cleanser makes me break out or dries out my skin terribly. This cleanser is gentle and has been perfect! I use it alone morning and night, and occasionally use the Lavender Moisturizing Cream as necessary. Highly recommended.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very nice facial cleanser that I keep in the shower. It lathers up well and does a good job of cleansing the face. Very happy with this product and am a repeat buyer.

avalon organics Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer1830855 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and gentle face soap that will cleanse face without overdrying! just a little needed! i have a sensitive face which will turn red with certain products but this product wont do that! worth the price! used to be able to get at Safeway but not available anymore so i order cheaper online!

I DON'T LIKE LAVENDER PRODUCTS BUT LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used many Facial cleansers from expensive to pretty cheap. This is one of the few that I've reordered. It lathers well, is good at cleaning my pores and smells really nice! A mild lavender fragrance that is pleasant the whole time you are washing your face. I like this product alot!!

mild and good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does not have strong lavender smell, cleans well with my ultra sonic facial brush.

My all-time favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this facial cleanser. I have rosacea and it can be hard to find a product that works for me. THIS IS THAT PRODUCT! Extremely gentle, rinses off easily, cleans your skin, and helps reduce redness like you wouldn't believe! And my skin feels terrific! I rate it A++++++++++++++!

Great cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3206914 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend. Good smell and an excellent cleanser.

It's good, but not a miracle

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing gel is very basic face cleaning product.But it's really good. You could make some foaming effect. Perfectly suits for combo skin type. It didn't irritate skin and didin't cause the dryness or stretchiness. The smell was very light. I can't say any negative thing about this cleanser, but it didn't any miracles to my skin too.

Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is GOOD! I removes my makeup and leaves skin moist. Scent what people are talking about, I don't mind it, it is not strong and it is kind of herbal, like you have opened spice cabin or something

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good! A great cleanser!