The smell of it has changed. It now stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this soap, especially the smell of it. No more. They changed the smell. It now stinks. I will no longer buy it.

Love the citrus smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, hydrating, very nice smelling, like sweet lemon. It does not contain parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate, which makes it perfect for my hands that handle my 11 month son. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is our third time ordering this hand soap. It has a nice clean scent without the sodium lauryl sulfate. It seems to go a long way too. It seems more gentle on your skin than what you usually buy in the grocery store. I found too that the lemon scent will take away the garlic or onion smell on your hands after chopping them up. Another bonus was that my rings and stones seemed to have more sparkle and shine after I washed my hands with this. I will continue to buy this product.

great product, best price on the internet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After shopping around, iHerb.com had the best price + shipping combo; for comparison, the Avalon website lists this for $7.95. I purchased 10 bottles for $44.17, including shipping. It's the one hand soap we've found that doesn't dry out your hands. Perfect for the kitchen when you're washing your hands a lot and it does cut through the garlic / shallots / onions. This would be 5 stars except 2 things: 1) I ordered on 4/22/11 and didn't arrive until 4/28/11...a little on the slow side so anticipate accordingly. 2) It would be great if Avalon created a refill bottle so we could be a little more green. I will mention that the bottles themselves are of good quality and could be re-purposed for other uses, though I'm not sure for what!

Not good for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This hand soap smells wonderful and feels moisturizing when you lather it up. But I found the lemon stung my hands because I have eczema. This would be a lovely product for most people.

Love this soap

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep it in my kitchen..lovely smell!

Very nice hand soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great hand soap...!

Good smell

Posted by holahola on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh lemon and makes hands soft.

Lovely smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fabulous! Great smell..even my kids love it! We also use it as body wash..works great!

great product