My favorite bodylotion

Posted by Marie77 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and have been looking for a good bodylotion without any nasty chemicals and strong smell, and this one is my favorite so far. My skin get super soft and hydrated, and it does not make my skin itch. It has a light aloe vera smell that goes away shortly after application.

Perfume scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is labeled 'unscented' and it does not contain an artificial fragrance. However, it does have ingredients like lavender that give it a perfume scent. If you don't like or are allergic to perfume this is not a good choice.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion a lot, I have tried many natural lotions and this one is one of the best ones that absorbs very well and is not greasy. And it moisturizes really well, seems lasting. Very good ingredients also. The smell is that of most unscented lotions, there is some kind of smell in most, maybe not all, but most unscented lotions, but does not have a fragrance. I am sensitive to smells and scents. The smell seems to dissipate after a while. God bless you all.

Great basic hand lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a bit of a hand lotion junkie and this is one of my favourites. I like that it's unscented and goes a reeeeally long way.

My favorite brand of bath products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the combination of ingredients for Avalon products and that they are fragrance free.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By far my best new discovery. Awesome product, soaks into the skin like silk, I feel hydrated all day. My skin has come back to life.

aloe lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It makes my dry winter skin feel smooth.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to mix my own essential oil in. This lotion is not sticky & gets absorb fast. Even thou it is not as chemical free as I would like it to be, it's the best I can find that suits my needs - reasonably priced, lesser chemicals, unscented for me to use with my therapeutic grade essential oil. Will repurchase again.

Aloe-Unscented

Posted by CASBWP on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's mild and suitable for my skin.

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, feels nice on the skin.

1 2 3