New version is no good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this lotion, it absorbed well, had a mild scent. Now they have changed the formula, using a different preservative that causes my sensitive skin to itch all over. It doesn't absorb as well and the mild almond scent is gone, replaced by the scent of the phenoxyethanol (combo) preservative. Terrible change!

New Formula of Avalon Organics Hand and Body Lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Frankly I was dissapointed in the "newly' formulated lotion. I have been using this for several years and considered it one of the best. On my last order I received the product, but with "new" on the label. The new formula has a grainey feeling. I am now looking for a replacement product.

Best. Moisturiser. Ever.

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this stuff for years and years, and have recommended it to many people, including guys who particularly like the fact that it's not greasy and doesn't smell girly. It's the only thing that keeps my legs feeling moisturised, and the only hand lotion I can use at work without feeling like I've just poured oil all over my keyboard! It's also wonderful as an after sun lotion; if you get sunburned, slather this stuff on several times a day and you're not likely to end up with any peeling (tip: keep some pure aloe vera juice in a spray bottle and spray it on before moisturising for instant cool and hydration!) With the old formula, it used to bother me that by the time I got to the end of the 1L bottle, it smelled a little rancid. Now they have changed the formula and it's slightly more oily (though still not greasy) and it smells slightly yeasty (reminds me of freshly cooked hot donuts), but it never smells rancid and it still feels wonderful on the skin. This product is actually what led me to iHerb... to think I was paying AUD $32 for this stuff when I could get it online for $13! I was so upset when my local whole foods store couldn't get it in anymore but then I found it here and I couldn't be happier, I love iHerb!!

Super lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have never had a lotion that moisturizes so well. I live in dry southern Colorado and had a very itchy winter until I started using Avalon Lotions. I ordered the unscented to cut a coconut scented lotion with a fragrance that is too strong. The combo works well. The lemon scented Avalon lotion is also good. The lavender scented a little strong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand lotion, I'm very chemical sensitive, and doesn't affect me

moisturizing, but...

Posted by herbsandbeyond on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we really like avalon organics product and needed a body lotion so tried this product. some pros and cons: pro: *it's moisturizing and contains aloe, which is especially good for dry skin in the winter con: *the pump didn't work on our bottle, we're going to request a replacement *the bottle says unscented, but it definitely had a smell that was not so pleasant

don't recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it stinks. don't like it

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion I've found since Alba Botanica changed its unscented lotion a few years back.(Though perhaps it's no wonder since both Alba Botanica and Avalon Organics belong both to the Hain Celestial Group) I absolutely love this body lotion and it works beautifully for my very sensitive skin.And no greasy feeling afterwards!

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy! Great, clean, No GMO feel!!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for sensitive skin. It's guite light, but still moisturising. My itchy and dry skin does not react to this product. Skin is soft and soothed after use. Also great value for money. Will buy again.