Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion has an amazing natural scent, fruity, tingly and fresh like orange or grapefruit peel, but it is not too strong and fades soon. It is very, very moisturizing without leaving any sticky film on the skin, making of it the perfect summer lotion. For the cold season could be not enough for very dry skin but I will add some natural oils like jojoba or wheat germ oil in order to make it more nourishing.

Moisturizing * Absorbs well * Grapefruit scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good lotion. Feels good going on. Absorbs well. It has a pleasant grapefruit scent; subtle after awhile. This is my husband's new favorite lotion; using it all winter. He also puts it on his face! I keep it on a shelf in the kitchen for easy access. I'm happy to use a safe product like this one and I will continue to buy it. We also really like Nature's Gate Tea Tree lotion.

very good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it absorbs well, doesn't feel greasy, the skin feels moisturized. has a nice refreshing scent to it. once i will finish the one i have right now, will buy aniother one of these.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and is not too heavy.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely product, has the nice grapefruit flavor, absorbs well

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, moisturizes the skin. Will buy again!

Lovely scents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very lovely grapefruit scents, very moisturising on the skin and doesn't irritates unlike commercial body lotions which is filled with chemicals and fragrance

Ideal for Hand Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've found it - the ideal lotion for my hands! I don't use it as a body lotion - it seems a bit too rich for the other areas, but hands feel really great after applying it. Good for winter months - might be a bit too heavy for summer. Smells lovely.

refreshing & beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a heavier more moisturizing lotion that seems to go further, refreshing scent

fresh and moisturing

Posted by ellelisw on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Avalon Organics products. All natural means -all- natural, no harmful ingredients. The smell is nice, not too strong, feminine but citrusy. I like herbal scents far better than artificial smells, so this is good for me. Does a good job of soaking in and keeping my skin soft, too.

1 2 3 4