Formula Change...NOT Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my favorite lotion and I used it just about every night. Then Avalon decided to mess with a good thing by making it "New and Improved." Now it does not have that nice lemony fragrance...it now has an "old" smell. I tried to get past this and the 3rd time I used it I just could not stand it anymore and had to take a shower to wash it off! I am soooo disappointed in Avalon because it is really hard to find a good smelling lemon lotion and they had a good thing going, then messed it up.

상큼해요. 좋아요^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

아발론 라벤더로션 참 잘 썼는데, 향뿐 아니라 제형도 다르네요. 레몬로션이 좀 더 크리미하고 부드럽습니다. 라벤더로션은 조금 더 꾸덕하고 산뜻해요. 보습은 둘 다 가벼운 편이고요, 겨울이라 옷에 꼭꼭 싸여 그런지 향도 오래 가네요. 좋아요

Just a regular lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just a regular lotion

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell and not too oily. Absorbs into skin nicely and is a treat to use!

Good Lotion

Posted by aromatherapy on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and find it really works the best for dry feet. The lemon smell is nice and mild and lemon oil is good for bad bacteria.

Moisturizing and Centering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Much like the insanely yummy smell of the lemon body wash, this follows up with a stunningly moisturizing zing

leaves hand comfy and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can really tell a difference using this as opposed to bath and body works, when my hands are dry after cleaning or something, this lotion really helps that dry itchy feeling go away and I was always reapplying b&b lotions. rates a 2 on the cosmetic data base.

ingredients list discrepancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the ingredient list on the bottle is not exactly the same as shown here, order and otherwise.

Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with this lotion. It moisturises very well and the scent is very subtle but fresh.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good and fresh, absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves skin soft and good-smelling :) I use this mostly for my hands, but i can imagine it working well on body as well!