Thick, Rich, Wonderful and ORGANIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is such a luxurious lotion. It gets absorbed by the skin immediately, leaving your skin feeling healthy, smooth and young. I have peace of mind as well, because there are no parabens and no artificial ingredients. I love all of teh Avalon Organics fragrance free lotions!

Favorite Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have searched and sampled and read countless labels, and I think I may have finally found my favorite lotion. Truly gentle formula, moisturizes without leaving you oily, helps heal dry skin - doesn't just coat you with wax! Big fan of Avalon Organics in general. I feel like they are a very responsible company that makes excellent natural products based on good science.

LEAVES MY HANDS SILKY & MOISTURIZED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MY FAVORITE LOTION IS L'Occitane, BUT AT $50+ A JAR, AVALON IS A CLOSE 2ND & VIRTUALLY JUST AS GOOD. I WAS SURPRISED FOR SUCH A LIGHT LOTION, IS VERY MOISTURIZING. WILL DEFINATELY BUY MORE!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Someone on a message board said she used this product to help stop the female genital itch that is causes by dermatitis that the doctor said would be with her for her lifetime...sometimes better, sometimes worse. This product has greatly helped me be more comfortable and I have the same condition and, yes, under the care of a dermatologist. I will be telling him in my next visit that this is what I am now using instead of his prescription cream.

Wonderful new product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Finally, it's the lotion I've been waiting to buy for a very long time - all the natural oils I want, without a greasy feeling after application, from a company I trust. I even use it on my face. Thank you, Avalon!

My favourite body and hands lotion!!!

Posted by MissNaty on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My absolutely favourite organic body and hands lotion! I have been using Avalon for few years now and would recommend to everybody!

Great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Avalon Organics and this lotion is no exception. It works great and I love that it is unscented.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent for very dry skin and I like the "fragrance free" smell as well.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free,this is the best hand cream I've had.

Avalon Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It worth more than you paid.