Thick & Minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

A very thick, effective lotion with a very fresh scent.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite lotion of all time! It moisturizes so well, and the smell is so great. I even use it on my face!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, most amazing lotion I have ever tried. First try and the feel of it is smooth. Smell is very soothing - almost spa like. It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands and skin feeling very soft and smooth. I had this product at work and 90% of the personnel on the floor who came into my office had to try it and yes they came back to get the name and try it again. Highly recommend this lotion.

fresh scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

texture is a little watery but the scent is great

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it - smell, absorbance, it is a wonderful product and I will definitely will order again! Thank you!

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Been addicted to it. My husband as well. This is a real "pick me up in the morning" kind of lotion. And the skin feels cold after I've put it on.

Moisturizing

Posted by CindyW on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice and the lotion does a good job keeping my hands soft. I have also tried the lavender, unscented, and the lemon verbena. They're great!

funny smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good lotion for summer - funny smell and non oil and heavy lotion.

Hand & Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the different fragrance and it does a GREAT job of softening and moisturizing. Apply it RIGHT after your shower and your good to go! Love Avalon products!

Good moisturizing and cooling lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Moisturize very well! One of my favourite scents! Another nice and significant feature is that Peppermint lotion makes your skin freeze! Incredible feeling! It's very helpful if your feet need a rest and cool! I use it for hand & body and also for massaging my feet!