J Ely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smell like you have been chopping rosemary in the kitchen and have the softest hands!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is gently but is a great skin moisturizer. The smell is so soothing.

great!

Posted by 5 percent OFF here on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use "FB H 548" (without spaces) for 5% off on your next order when check out!!! Applicable for both new and existing customer!!

If you like rosemary you need to get this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this body lotion. It's not too thick and although it takes a second to absor, it's really hidrating. :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice thick texture, lovely smell, I love this product!

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am always skeptical about buying stuff online I've never smelled, but I love this lotion SO MUCH. I'm not a big lotion user because I don't like to wait for it to soak in, and I never really have dry skin. I bought this though because I wanted to start lotion-ing my skin, and I'm glad I did because it is great. At a lot of health food stores, they have lotion at the counter you can try (or even in the aisles) and I usually found them to be sticky and not well absorbed into my skin, so I shied away from organic lotions. This one, however, is so great, I think I want to buy them in all scents. My skin is so soft after I use this on my arms, and it absorbs well. I have KP on my upper arms (little red bumps) and when I use this on my arms, the red is still there a little, but the bumps are almost gone. As for the smell, it smells just like rosemary, so if you don't like those kinds of smells, get another one. This is great!!

strong smell

Posted by naturalrecovery on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While the smell is nearly overwhelming at times, it is the rosemary. This product is about as natural as you can get in a bottle on a shelf.

perfect stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfect stuff!

Nice lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

extra strong perfume

Avalon Organics, Hand & Body Lotion, Rosemary, 12 oz (340 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase