Causes irritation.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong smell of lavender,which I adore.But it causes irritation on my skin.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is okay it could be thicker. Maybe I need to use more. Company says they do not test on animals.

dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could not make foam with this product! The Aloe-Unscented (same brand) was much better

AMAZING!

Posted by Goldie on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Okay, THIS IS THE BEST SHAVING CREAM EVER I am so impressed! When using this shaving cream, it is so gentle. Slides smooth (even a bad razor cuts like a new one!) and you just need a tiny bit! After using this, my skin feels so soft, doesn't dry out. No redness or irritation at all, just perfect! My partner also has sensitive skin and he can't stop raving about this stuff! thats how good it is. and always feels great to be using cruelty free!

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this shaving cream because a little goes a long way. When you put it on , it's almost invisible, but it forms an excellent protective barrier between you and the razor that doesn't wash off immediately. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized after rinsing.

lovely scent and very moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product one this household will never run out of.

Oh My!!! Cream Shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By far the absolute best shave cream I've ever experienced. The lavender actually heals my face! I'm on my third tube and will buy this from now on - and at 59 years of age - I'm amazed to recognize that I've tried something new. Outstanding product! Thank you Avalon Organics and iHerb!!! - Eric

Best I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I shave both face and head so to find a good shaving cream/oil/foam is a must. I don't tolerate strong fragrances or soy oils so that also shortens the list of possibilites. This is the best product I've found. Light pleasant fragrance, economical to use and it makes for easy shaving. Kind to skin too!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband, he loves it. It smells great and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Will definitely buy this again.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son love this product!

1 2