Not What It Once Was...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again.

Exceptional Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have found for dry scalp and frizzle hair, has really helped my daughters psoriasis scalp issues also when alternating it with the Avalon Biotin product. Great Product!!

Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Our Fav Shampoo and Conditioner

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this - it leaves our scalp feeling fresh and clean and smells great. We are fans of all Avalon Organics products, but any time I try a different shampoo, my husband asks me to get this one again.

excellent tingling sensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I leave this on for 3 minutes or so and my scalp starts to tingle and feel really nice and fresh - smells great too. I use it every day and doesn't weigh my hair down (which is thin and light), I feel like it actually helps give it bounce and volume, and my hair feels fresh longer (as opposed to commercial product such as pantene prov). Only complaint is that the bottle is not so user friendly, and doesn't stand on its head, but I can overlook this in light of the benefits :)

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this Conditioner and the Shampoo. I have hypothyroidism and I am allergic to sulfates, my hair can become very dry, brittle and unhealthy looking. So I was looking for something new. I can't believe how wonderful my hair looks now. It's never been healthier or shinny looking.. I will always buy this product from now on.

A perfect compliment to the shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the things I really like about this compared to other organic conditioners, is that it doesn't require much product to adequately detangle my long hair. Plus, my scalp feels incredible when combined with the shampoos. My hair is soft and manageable. Great conditioner, highly recommended!

Avalon Organics, Tea Tree Mint Trement Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent treatment for hair. It is very soothing to scalp, it has also helped me with my itchy scalp problem. I will order this again. Thanks for making such a good product. I will order this product again.

Excellent Choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner. I've been using it for years. It has the least amount of garbage in it plus it is a good conditioner. Some herbal brands lack in appeal...Avalon does not! Plus the bottle can be recycled where I live.