Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Chemical ingredient mixed?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If I knew it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, I would not buy these products. Printed in bold that it doesn't use Laureth Sulfate, but it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, it feels like I'm decieved. I'm not gonna buy it again. very deceitful.

contains chemicals...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was so caught up in reading the great reviews I forgot to check the ingredients, this does contain a great amount of chemicals. I do think it is actually a little drying for my curly hair but my husband loves it. Smell is nice and I'm certain it is much better than any traditional brand. I will be looking for something natural next time. A shame to mix lush organic products with harmful chemicals.

Exceptional Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from itchy scalp for quite some time now. I have tried every shampoo from anti-dandruff to sensitive scalp but none of them worked. I went to see a specialist and even the shampoo that she prescribed didn't work for me. So, honestly, I wasn't expecting much when I purchased this shampoo. But, I was sooo pleasantly surprised. Starting the first week, I could see improvements and after the 2nd week, the itchiness and flakiness of my scalp decreased tremendously. It is not completely gone but, it has gotten A LOT better. I am not a huge fan of the smell but, if it helps my scalp, I can sacrifice the scent. Thank you Avalon!! Oh, and iherb, of course!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a good shampoo, however I find it a bit too liquid, and my scalp is still sore after 4 weeks of use....

Not satisified

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had heard so much positive about this shampoo, so my expectations were high. Maybe too high. This shampoo makes my hear extremely tangled, and it takes a lot of conditioner to make it manageable. And it makes my scalp dry and itchy.

scalp is dry

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

take less than a month, but I have dry hair, possibly with air conditioning will be better, but without the scalp is dry. the smell is not pleasant, but you can tolerate. I think I will not take more

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very very happy with this shampoo. It is a mild, non-agressive one with a nice smell; perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my hair feeling squeeky clean, but fresh and clean. It's not a shampoo that makes me have to wash more or less often; since I use it I still wash my hair every 6 days. The itch and dandruff I used to have are almost gone now. It is not a good shampoo if you want voluminous hair, cause it leaves my hair a little flat. But overall it has good quality and price. Liked this review, please let me know by clicking yes!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this for my boyfriend who has sensitive scalp. It works like a miracle and his hair is always shiny and smooth. A++