Good product, but...

Posted by 5516862380067556095 on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this shampoo as the INCI composition states that there is no sodium coco sulfate in it. Indeed, my hair is chemically colored and I do not want any sulfates, harsh or not, as they tend to remove the pigments faster. But when I received this product, the list of ingredients written on the back of the bottle was not the same as the one published on the webpage. There IS sodium coco sulfate in this product. Fortunately, this is not the harshest sulfate, it will not irritate your scalp nor anything but if like me, you are trying to keep your dye from going away, it is better to stay away from any sulfate. Apart from that, this shampoo smells like mint, it's so refreshing, however the scent doesn't stick to the hair after you rinse it out, so it's good if you're not really into fragrances and that you prefer neutral scents. This shampoo does its job, it's really soft and can be used on roots, lenghts, and ends. Doesn't lather a lot but just enough to ensure you that you hair is clean. So, it would be great if Iherb updated the INCI list... Just to stay true to the customers.

long-term shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo for over a year and it's great. Some shampoos eventually need to be changed out since they leave a film on the hair. Not this shampoo. Great scent, too.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels like it cleans well, it is long lasting, smells clean and very natural (not sweet peppermint but herbal mint). The coolest shampoo I have ever bought. Love it. I will buy again.

good but not for oily hair

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good, very strong peppermint smell, relaxing, refreshing, but does not wash out oily hair as efficiently as the awapuhi mango shampoo from avalon. Avalon people please make a shampoo for oily hair too....awapuhi mango is just right but i need another fragnance than just mango! :-)

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love what this shampoo does for my hair. Gives my scalp a nice fresh tingly sensation too!

Love this shampoo. And no perfumes!

Posted by janecharrris on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has been hard to find perfume-free shampoos. But I never thought I'd find one I'd like better than any of the regular shampoos I had used before. This one is great! It cleans my hair very well, but isn't at all harsh and has the most wonderful, fresh smell of peppermint.

Good

Posted by holahola on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good and fresh smell! My hair feels very clean after using this.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2137355 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. Did not make my scalp itchy like many shampoos. Nice lathering too!

Fantastic

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not oily and smells great

Thoroughly Cleans

Posted by Reviewer1196506 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend buying the conditioner with this as the shampoo alone leaves my hair a little dry. However, it feels great to be cleaning my hair without all those chemicals in more commercial products. I will definitely buy again, but also use the conditioner.