Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex, Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml) - iHerb
US

Darene
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I like the smell but it dries my hair that I have to use the conditioner. I don’t know about the thickening though, I have to wait. Like if you find it helpful. رائحته جميلة بس ينشف شعري فلازم استخدم معاه بلسم، ولسه ما شفت نتيجة بالنسبة لتساقط الشعر

82520505-e72a-4cc4-a4da-093c7e9ce772
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My hair is thin and my scalp is pretty sensitive. I couldn't say this shampoo is good for thickening but it does reduce my hairfall during shampooing. And for the price and big bottle, I think it's fantastic!!! I feel like there is nothing harsh in the shampoo formula and so pretty friendly for my scalp. Overall I highly recommend for those with sensitive scalp and hairfall issues during shampooing. and it's a very good value for money!

c17c18d6-7965-4c88-b575-084e6157db95
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I bought this product after I read the review and I just want to return the flavor! I have a problem with thinning hair and hair loss especially during winter, but last winter after I used this product the problems are reduced significantly! i even didn't suffer bcs of dandruff (?) thingy during winter! so I really recommend it again and will repurchase it again soon! p.s: it didn't smells like the usual shampoo with flowers and so on it kinda didn't have any kind of those smells which is weird but it didn't take long for me to get used to it!

7941e5ef-dc29-4a32-9b9f-3df6e1525fcc
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

3273cc86-ba03-4c11-81d8-3b8c55d1edfb
14b8195d-472b-4087-9fab-13cf8f0a17ce
2d881dbe-702d-475b-a6cf-cbcbe9e98fc3
95c99e07-ed6b-45e6-9921-cbd9608af46e
0ee5a6c1-b445-40cb-a3ca-797a35b1050c
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

it have a herbal scents..but it is not that bad I have been using it for 2 week now and it leaves my hair shiny ( from being moisturizer) and have a volume and my scalp feel very fresh I didn't get skin sensitivity from it. in terms of its size and quality it is very good and thr package as well

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

So moisturizing and i really noticed a difference after the first time of using it, it smells good and the size is so big it lasted for like 4 months to me (i wash my hair twice a week) it does make my hair feel a bit squeaky clean which I don’t like but i follow it up with its conditioner and it’s a great combo, also it smells of Rosemary so much I didn’t think it would

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've been using this shampoo for more than 5 years. My hair has always been very oily so not all shampoos are recommended. I've tried multiple brands before and even after starting using this one (I live in Brazil, so considering shipping and dollar costs, this is not a cheap shampoo for me). In the end I always go back to this amazing shampoo....the reason? QUALITY.... Quality natural ingredients....great scent.....and the main one: it works....it removes all that oil and really makes your hair thicker...you will feel it right after your shower.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is an amazing shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using a conditioner with it. If you get the conditioner of the same brand you need to use more of it so if you get one shampoo get 2 conditioners with it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This shampoo has a calm not over bearing scent. I tend to be sensitive to smells, this does not bother me or any one around me. I use just a little over a dime, a little goes along way. My hair seems a little fuller and silkier. This bottle is the perfect size for my family as I said a little goes along way.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have used this shampoo for years and I keep ordering it because it really does make my hair feel thicker and since my scalp is sensitive, it moisturizes and soothes! The scent is lovely and it is mild enough to to use every day. The Avalon Organics products are a great quality with very good ingredients.