Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very thick and moisturizing without feeling greasy. It feels nice going on, smells good and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2070049 on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Avalon Organics, Lavender Ultimate Moisture Cream, For Sensitive Skin - works great for me. I put it on at night before going to bed. It has a pleasant scent & the texture is light & rubs right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, & my skin looks real nice in the morning. The pricing of this product through iHerb.com is absolutely the best I have found, including the shipping. I have saved A LOT of money going through this company & not buying in the store.

Wonderful Product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This cream works wonderfully for me. I don't have any reaction to it at all. It isn't oily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought that the smell is too strong for the cream. But on the face I did not feel it. Good moisturizer. For summer it's a little heavy. Reduce the redness and peeling on my dry skin.

Smells nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1119501 on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It calms you at night, made my face glow, and all you need is a little bit, but it broke me out pretty badly. I never break out because of a moisturizer! I have to use this on my feet now, not exactly what I wanted to do with it. I do continue to love Avalon Organics Vitamin C renewal cream though. I just wanted to try something new. Maybe your face will be fine, but beware it can clog your pores even if it is organic.

Not so great for this sensitive skin :(

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this cream made my skin red and prickly. Also, if you don't use a toner first, you kind of end up pulling on your face a lot when you're applying it since it's so thick. I suppose I'll hand this over to my mother to see if she can use it. Sigh.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Ultimate Night Cream, 2oz

Posted by 4819943389689073193 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin, I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, moist, and rejuvenated after I use my Avalon CoQ10 facial cleanser. I highly recommend this product! The price is very reasonable!

Really thick formula

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and made my face burn. I used the remaining for hand cream.

Horrible allergic reaction

Posted by 4875169000595574800 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whithin one minute I had applied this cream on my face, it turned bright red and started burning like it was on fire. I had to wash it away from my face immeadiately, but some of the product was unfortunately absorbed already. I had to take 2 antihistamines before my face calmed down. The skin from my face has been now peeling off, it's terrible. I have always had very good and not sensitive skin at all. I have never had a allergic reaction before from any cosmetics or creams, so I was shocked! I am really dissapointed...

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1061865 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with this moisture cream and have been using it daily since it arrived. My skin feels wonderful! The only complaint I would have is not with the product, but with its packaging. The jar is not "sealed" tightly with an inner seal, and some of the cream was able to leak out of the jar during transit. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.