Avalon Toners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Notes for Avalon's Vit. C Toner and Lavender Toner. I have dry aging skin with acne. Yeah, I know quite lovely. I tried the Lavender first (for sensitive skin). . .just wasn't sure about the lavender scent on my face, so next time I ordered the Vit. C version (for all types of skin). . . and now I'm not sure about the citrus scent on my face. Both worked great on my dry skin and both virtually eliminated my acne. Think I will go back to the Lavender scent, which made my skin feel a bit more protected/hydrated.

Bad for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for about a week, and it made my skin very unhappy. I got acne on my forehead that looked like small blisters, and it made the rest of my face red. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but from all the positive reviews I expected this product to be safe. Wrong!

Really Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw some other reviews complaining that this toner was a bit sticky. Maybe I don't notice it as much being a guy but to me it just seems like a really squeaky clean. It smells really good and seems to improve my skin quality.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this toner smells great and makes my face feel super fresh without drying it out!

Aalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Balancing Toner

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

O my word, when I first used this product I thought I was mistaken it for the cleanser until i realized it was not. It cleaned my skin so well after washing with the gel I was kind of embarrassed with the results on the cotton ball. You can imagine. It left my skin baby soft and extra clean. I am hooked on the feeling.

Very bad for my face

Posted by djsoma on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It made my face red and burning all over, still feeling the nastiness after 15 minutes of washing it away and applying BeeCeuticals Queen Bee for a Day Cream to cover the damage done. Terrible stuff indeed, but I'm not surprised since Avalon Organics is just one of 50 high-selling brands by the notorious Hein Celestial Group, a big player in the business partly owned by the multi-national ketchup giant Heinz. Their other avoidable brands include chemically-loaded Jason's and Alba Botanica cosmetics, Soy/Rice/Almond Dream milks (go find and get some real nutritious raw milk instead of sipping up brain-damaging unfermeted soy drinks) and Celestial Seasongins teas which are quite boring and ineffective, and nothing special beyond their artwork-centered marketing image.

Very good toner for acne problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works very good, even better than clinque

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have really enjoyed using this Avalon toner. I also use the cleanser, eye cream and moisturizer. I love the Vitamin C smell, it's great, as are the products.

EXCELLENT TONER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

HIGH QUALITY TONER. WORKS BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. SMEELS SO FRESH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

Balancing toner

Posted by karishma on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing and love the vitamin c smell.