Consistency is inconsistent

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and works great as a sunscreen but too heavy/thick for everyday application. Sometimes watery liquid runs out, sometimes a thick paste. I found I had to add a touch of water to spread it over my face and often had white areas dry on my face which was annoying and is not a good look! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to say I'm really impressed with this. I use it every morning as my moisturizer and daily SPF. It smells wonderful, like fresh oranges, absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, and doesn't leave a white cast over the face. The only thing is that it's not quite as moisturizing as I'd like; it gets the job done for sure, but I think I'll have to start mixing it with something more moisturizing once winter rolls around.

Burns the skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this lotion - but, it is just too harsh on my sensitive skin. It may be the SPF, or the vitamin C...not sure, but my skin won't tolerate it. And, watch out around the eyes! If it gets in your eyes, even if you sweat around your eyes, it will burn for hours!

Old version better than the new one !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The old version was fantastic for an all day sunscreen and moisturizer. Unfortunately the new version leaves a mat finish with a white residual coating due to the sunsreen components. Please go back to producing the old version as it was a perfect blend of sunscreen and moisturizer

Bonne crème solaire pour peau grasse

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'ai utilisé cette crème en guise de crème solaire visage et corps. Elle a une texture onctueuse mais sur peau nue, est un peu difficile a appliquer, sèche rapidement, ce qui n'est pas top pour le corps. Bonne surprise sur le visage en revanche, j'ai la peau grasse et la couche appliquée devient fine et matte, même lorsque la peau regraisse dans la journée ca ne devient pas trop épais et poisseux. De plus grace aux minéraux, le teint et unifié sans être trop blanchi.

i love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most vitamin C lotions/creams make my skin oily. This one surprisingly doesn't and it feels great on. My makeup actually goes on nicely as well.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well, light scent and not greasy as many face lotions with sunscreens are. Love Avalon Organics ; worth the extra $$ if you are trying to get away from chemical additives found in most commercial products.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, but too thick.

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is really thick, which makes it really hard to squeeze out of the bottle, so it keeps clogging the hole and then it spits it out! The texture is pretty dry, does not feel hydrating or moisturizing at all even if applying on wet skin after using toner. It also leaves some light white cast on the face. Smells okay. Not going to order it again.

very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product hasn't got a nice texture i dont like it at all.