wonderful !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I am a recent cancer survivor so I have decided to go as natural as possible. My go-to-beauty arsenal has been Mary Kay (I'm a consultant)for a few years. So since I quit using my MK my face looks pretty rough and my dark circles under my eyes are horrible (I'm 38!) Anyway, I received this eye cream last night and dabbed heavily under my eyes-and basically all over my face. I wake up and look in the mirror and I promise I look several years younger!! I am not joking, this works way better and faster than my expensive MK products and I am so comfortable using natural creams. Amazing and wonderful and can't wait to try some more products from iHerb. Thank you Avalon and iHerb!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very effective from dark rounds under eyes and wrinkles. I like it. because it is with metering device

I use this every night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this line of facial products! My face is like a baby's butt and I am 58 yr old (-: And they are very reasonably priced.

i like it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like it and higly recomedate.. my dark cyrcles became lighnerss.. отлично борется с темными кругами очень понравился

that stuff is really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's the fist time i've got avalon organics's product. it works for me. resonable price & good quality!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product.i used yet.ı prefer eye gel but this cream.however i love it.it's huge 30 ml.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is absolutely what I wanted. The formula is a little rich but doesn't cause break-outs - wonderful for the night. Haven't tried it under eye-make-up yet.

I love this!

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's preety cheap and has a very practical packaging! The cream comes in a dispenser and the amount is really good! I'm only 24 so I've been mostly using mosturising eye-creams as I don't have any problems so far. But I think that this cream brightens the eye area! I've been using Vichy Oligo25 and Avene but I think this is the one I prefer the most! I would suggest you put it in the fridge so as to have a better cooling effect on your eye area! Tottally recomend it! I'm really pleased!

First time using this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs very fast into the skin. I haven't experienced any eye irritation with this cream like I have with others. My under eye area seems a bit smoother and dark circles a bit lighter. I also really like the container with pump, instead of a jar.

Excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty happy with this eye cream. I will buy it again for sure.