No beeswax & keeps lips super moist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few lip balms out there without beeswax. I recently figured out the the weird puffy reaction I was getting to my lip balms was due to beeswax. I have only found 3 products out of hundreds that do not have beeswax and this is one. Also it keeps my lips super soft and moist. Love the orange scent/ flavor. If you happen to eat it by mistake it tastes good.

great for sensitive lips

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this for my colleague, she reverted back that this lip balm moisturizes her lips without leaving them too sticky or oily. For the record, she always have a swollen lips problem when applying be it lipsticks or other lip balm. 5 star for this.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Soothing Lip Balm, .25 oz(7 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for years. One of the best lip balms for winter weather!

Smells nice

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little waxy, but I like the wide stick for fast application. The smell is very nice.

Works pretty well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Living just below the Arctic Circle I am constantly battling dry, chapped lips and so am on a continual quest to find a suitable lip balm. I do find this balm very soothing and moisturizing but the feeling does not last as long as I would like.

NICE ORANGE SMELL AND TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

KEEP MY LIPS SOFT AND ATTRACTIVE ALL DAY ALL NIGHT WITH A LITTLE AMOUNT.

Avalon Organics, Intense Defense with Vitamin C, Lip Balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. Probably one of the best lip balms around. Has a slight citrus taste and moisturises lips perfectly. Sandra, Melbourne Australia.

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is one of three best lip balms I ever used. Everything about it is great. First of all I have a big problem with my lips since twelve years now, they are always chapped and dry. This lip balm healed them in two days and the effect lasts! My lips are now smooth and soft. It smells great like oranges! Its very pleasant on the lips, not oily at all and your lips "breath". I have to apply it 2-3 times per day. The price is very good, and the volume is big. Will definitely buy it again! I recommend!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

best of both worlds... perfect balance of moisture without leaving lips too sticky. smells great!

new formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the vitamin c soothing lip balm for about 8 years now and always purchased several tubes at a time when I could find them. I ran out and saw this on your website which pictured the original product. However, I received the reformulated product which has a slightly different label as well (it is vitamin c renewal soothing lip balm) and alas not as moisturizing. I have to use this more often and the more I use it the drier my lips seem to be. Am very disappointed Avalon Organics would redo what was once such a great lip balm.