Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again. Love the quick delivery and price. Better than purchasing from retail. Saves me all the time to look for it in stores.

Nice ointment without hormones

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin often get irritated and itching because of sweating, especially on the other side of elbows, so this thing is a great help for me!

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Calamine & Pramoxine HCl, Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.Relieves itching and pain is very successful, better than other ointment .Well, that steroid free.We will order more.

Relieves itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Applied on insect bites and allergy to plant sap. Works very well!

not tried it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, I bought it but haven't tried it yet. so can't give a reliable review on this one.

it's ok

Posted by Indrute on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a bit more effective action on simple mosquito bites, as my little girl is allergic and they usually swell a lot on her. So this cream didn't work as I expected. But we used it once on sun burned skin and it worked quite well.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it on a mosquito bite I had on my leg yesterday and still itches very much. Ill give it a second chance anyway, but I bought this because I cant stand the itchy feeling. Hope it works or ill remove another star :/ Nope. Not working at all. Useless...