waouh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

produit super vous devriez revoir le packaging ais cela ma aidé avec mes imperfections

Good for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It can be used both on face and body. Very gentle on skin. Only wish they can make a stronger version with 1% salicylic acid. I also recommend the moisturiser of the same line.

Perfect for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For several years I suffer from light acne attacks (hormonal I think), few on the forehead and few on my chin. since I bought this one it's all gone and my skin feels pure and soft.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product as a regular facial cleanser Whenever I feel quite uncomfortable on my face, it provides me with a soothing application

Makes my skin feel and look pretty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will keep using this soap. My skin is more clear, more feminine, and it feels softer.

Not that good for complexion, appropriate for the body...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fine soap, nice smell, but not appropriate for my skin type. I used Nelson's acne treatment and I decided to try this product, thinking that it will help me get rid of acne without applying any cream. Now, I am planning to get back to Nelson's acne treatment, which does a better job - in my opinion, anyways. After a few weeks, I decided to use it for my body, and - surprisingly - it works wonders. Although not appropriate for my complexion, it helped me get rid of acne/pimples on the body. I will definitely reorder it.

yang