I Loved It

Posted by FayeAbdul on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a lotion with spf in it, glad i knew this product!! It's not sticky or white! Just 👌🏻

nice everyday lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

niceeveryday body lotion that sinks in FAST and has spf so you dont burn around town. My skin is soft and no burns so far

Feels great on skin and keep it moisturised for all day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for over 5 years for my daily face moistoriser with sunscreen. It keeps my skeen soft and feels great on the skin. A large bottle lasts a long time. Easy dosage.

Favourite moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the Aveeno brand and found this one with the SPF 15 as a bonus. Lovely scent (not too strong) and it makes my skin smooth and soft.

Love Aveeno!

Posted by Ronolss on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never liked sunscreen creams for their sticky texture. Unlike Aveeno is just perferct!

Beautifully non-greasy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very easy to use product, not only to moisturise the skin, but also offering that sunscreen protection. As easy as any moisturiser to rub in and no greasy residue on hands. The only downside is that the import duty from US is excessive and I wonder why it can't be imported directly - it would surely be a massive success in this country - please import in bulk so we may purchase at a more affordable price. Thank you.

Aveeno SPF15

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great because it moisturises and is absorbed into the skin, so feels light, but it has the SPF protection.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't irritate my skin and isn't as thick and greasy as sunblock.

Both Lotion and sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this product on my face. Mention - I have a very dry and sensitive skin face. As a sunscreen, it is very good, aplying on my face and neck once a day (in spring) and it was enough. Because my skin is so dry, I must aply first a normal light dailycream, and after this one, I can use this Aveenoo lotion. Otherwise, this lotion sunscreen doesn't enter in my skin, it remains like a coca flour :) Maybe for normal or oilyskin this product Aveeno fits better. Anyway, I'll continue to use it, I like the quality of Aveeno products. And I can't wait summer to test better the power of sunscreen, although I'm sure it will be fine.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish it had less of a suntan lotion smell, but it works for everyday use.

1 2